Annual Financial Report information 2017
Please click the links below for more information
- A list showing items of expenditure greater than £100
- The end of year accounts, annual governance statement, internal audit report, external audit report
- Notice of conclusion of audit
- Issues arising from the audit report
- The expenditure and income and balance sheet for 2017-18
- A list of variances between the current year and previous year
- A list of the current Councillors and their responsibilities
- Minutes of past meetings (or agendas for meetings where the minutes have not yet been approved)
The Town Council does not have any public land or building assets
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
The Town Council received £1551.92 from Chorley Council in April 2016 as CIL funding. This has been used towards the provision of automated external defibrillators in the village. The total cost to the Council for the purchase and installation of these was £2065 & VAT as one of the defibrillators was donated by the North West Ambulance Service. An additional donation of £250 was received from Anderton Parish Council.
The Council received an additional £943.66 from Chorley Council in November 2016 which has been used to fund a piece of play equipment (a “Rota Roka”) for the Jubilee recreation ground play area.
The full CIL report for 2017-18 is available here
Copies of all other financial records can be inspected on request by contacting the Clerk